IT departments are, especially in this time, under pressure to cut management costs, enhancing security and increasing business support applications.
Centralized management of devices, user accounts and rights is one of the conditions it needs. Yet we find that centralization is not only the solution to that problem. IT organizations are still and increasingly faced with a multitude of databases with a large overlap of information, accounts, assets and rights. Many administrative tasks such as Moves, Adds & Changes "will be forced out several times. Besides the aspect of inefficiency with long lead times and unnecessary unused software licenses, this phenomenon leads to disruptive errors. Errors that can lead to security risks, but at least irritation and unnecessary costs.
The telecommunications landscape in organizations presents an image that is wholly consistent with the above overall ICT issues. With a multitude of systems provides the communication needs of the organization:
Pridis Hi-Way solution
With the Hi-Way toolkit, new employees quickly incorporated into the various components and such moves are made more efficient. By simplifying the management directory will save you time, prevent pollution input errors and reduces the cost of management.
In the form of reports, the integrity of the data to be monitored. Thus, a report will be created with all phone numbers that have not been associated with an employee number. It is possible for working on the reporting of exceptions. Relevant adjustments can usually be performed directly from the reports.
The properties of Hi-Way for you to put a row:
• Simple assignment of phones to staff
• direct search and selection of user data in the main
• support phone functionality
• clear statements of persons, extensions and organizational data
• Survey data integrity by means of several reports
• allocation of export of data to individual applications
• Fast and easy data management
• automatic exchange of information with HR system
• Export data in various formats
• management from one location
• Support for multiple sites and non-unique "dial plan"
• more Hi-Way web-based clients on a network may
• Central reference database
• support for business rules using flexible scripting
• Integration with HR system and other external databases through LDAP, CSV, http, ftp, XML, SQL