Pridis B.V., (located at Huis ter Heideweg 3705 LZ Zeist in the Netherlands) is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Pridis B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. The personal data we process are:
• Name and surname
• Address information
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities, in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Pridis B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• Processing your payment
• Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
• Calling you or sending you an e-mail if this is necessary in order to carry out our services
• Inform you about changes to our services and products
• To deliver goods and services to you
• Pridis B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Pridis B.V. does not retain your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Pridis B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.